What is it?
An interview-based assessment that considers your current security controls, risk appetite, capabilities, and constraints, as well as the likely expectations of current clients and future targets.
What is the main benefit?
You will have an independent view on what you need to focus on, as well as insight into what you could achieve over the next 12 months.
What is the schedule?
09:00 : The first 60-minute online workshop will have a business focus, and involve one or more members of the senior management team to discuss:
- Organisational strategy
- Client base and target market
- Risk appetite
- Current and future capabilities
- Current and future constraints
11:00: The second 60-minute online workshop will have a technical focus, to discuss your current defences for the common attack pathways:
By 15:00: You will receive a short report that:
- Discusses key observations and opinions of the organisation’s current security controls.
- Highlights the most critical deficiencies that were identified during the assessment.
- Discusses what is achievable within the next 3, 6, or 12 months, given the organisation’s capabilities and constraints.
16:00: A 30-minute walkthrough of the report to:
- Review the key findings.
- Clarify any questions that you have.
- Discuss the key next steps.
Who will we be working with?
€795 + VAT.