Book a LUNCH & LEARN session.
When it comes to managing cyber risks or aligning to cyber regulations, many firms don’t know where to start.
My LUNCH & LEARN sessions are designed to get the management team up-to-speed.
Choose one of three topics:
- Cyber risk management
- Current cyber regulations and the expectations of the Central Bank of Ireland.
- The future of cyber regulatory requirements, as defined in the EU’s DORA regulation.
I use my 25+ years of experience to explain the key things that the management team should focus on.
Who it is for:
This session is for regulated financial services firms, or organisations that sell to regulated firms (e.g professional services; consultancy firms; membership organisations).
The workshop is tailored towards the executive and senior management team who need to get their head around cyber security risk and/or regulations, even though cyber is not their primary area of expertise.
Typically, a firm will include people like the CEO, CFO, COO, CRO and Head of Compliance in the session.
What to expect from your LUNCH & LEARN session:
- Clarity about how most attacks succeed (or)
- Clarity about the current expectations of regulators (or)
- Clarity about the future requirements of the DORA (Digital Operational Resilience Act) regulation, which applies from January 2025.
Where the session takes place:
The session is delivered through Microsoft Teams (although we can use Zoom if you prefer).
Doing this online means it is easier to find free times in our diaries, as nobody needs to travel.
If you would prefer to do this face-to-face, this can be arranged for an additional fee.
The fee for the session:
The fee is €795 + VAT for up to 10 executive / senior management participants.
I will waive the fee for one session if we have never worked together before. It will give us both an opportunity to see what it’s like to work together before we have to deal with the grubby topic of money!
There are additional fees if you want me to run the session in-person in your offices. We can discuss the fees in more detail if your application is accepted.
To apply for the session:
Submit your application using the form below.
Within 24 hours:
- You will receive confirmation that your application has been accepted, or an explanation as to why I think this is not the best fit for your needs.
If your application is accepted:
- We will then schedule a quick conversation to confirm the details of the session, and to arrange payment (if a fee applies).