Cybersecurity Briefing for the Board
- The board of every regulated entity needs to know how the organisation should be managing cybersecurity risk, and what is expected of board members.
- Board members need to know about the emerging risks and current regulatory expectations.
- And they need to know how they can get reassurance that these risks and regulations are being managed.
- A cybersecurity expert can talk to board members about the latest attack trends.
- A compliance expert can talk about the latest regulatory guidance.
- I cover both, in plain English.
What I can discuss:
- I cover topics such as:
- The most likely cyber threats (which are not necessarily those that hit the headlines).
- The most common regulatory compliance problems.
- The most likely challenges that firms will face as they prepare for the EU’s DORA (Digital Operational Resilience Act) regulation.
- I focus on what the regulators expect of board members, which differs from their expectations of executives and senior managers.
What the agenda looks like:
- My agenda can include a number of the topics mentioned above.
- My approach encourages board members to ask me anything and to steer the session to the areas of most concern to the organisation.
What the planning activity looks like:
- [Optional] 30-minute preparation session with a Board representative, about 1 week before the session, to finalise the agenda.
- 30-minute briefing session.
- Both are delivered remotely over Zoom (or Microsoft Teams).
What is the cost?
- Starting from €749 + VAT.
- The fee will be influenced by:
- The expected number of attendees
- Any additional add-ons you may need (e.g. the need for a more detailed pre-session prep meeting: certificates of attendance for attendees; provision of a recording of the session for those who missed the session).
- It may be possible to run the session in-person for an additional fee. Mention this in your application below and we will discuss this further.
Register your interest and I will be in touch within 24 hours.