Advisory & Implementation ServicesI provide advisory and implementation services to businesses that need someone who speaks plain English, filters out the noise, and gets to the point as quickly as possible.
- I can work with you to identify the right steps, and the right order in which to take them.
- I use easy-to-understand yet globally-recognised frameworks as our guide, so you will be able to speak confidently about how your defences align to a recognised standard.
- If you are a regulated firm, I can show you how to prove to your Board and your regulators that you are aligning to regulatory expectations.
- If you sell to regulated firms, I can show you how to prove to these firms that you are not a risk to their security. Right now, you may think you are a solution, but they think you are a risk.
What it is: Retained and reactive advisory service.
What it feels like: You are driving the vehicle. I am at the end of the phone if you get lost and need specific directions.
Best option if:
- You want to do this yourself, at your own pace, and following your own route.
- But you want someone you can contact if you hit a roadblock and don’t want to burn days going down rabbit holes looking for an answer.
- If this is the first time you have done this, you will get stuck along the way. You may be unclear about what you need to do, or which option is the best one for your organisation.
- When you get stuck, I will get you unstuck.
- You improve momentum and reduce frustration, by leveraging my knowledge and experience.
- On-demand support by email or phone (subject to fair usage limit)
- 1 x 30-minute fortnightly catch-up meeting (via Zoom or MS Teams).
Cost: From €950 per month + VAT
What it is: Retained and proactive consultancy service.
What it feels like: You are driving the vehicle. I am in the front passenger seat, holding the map and showing you the best route to take.
Best Option If:
- You want to do this, but you want to me to show you the best route.
- You want to maximise momentum and minimise frustration, and take the most direct route to your chosen destination.
- You need to have a trusted and experienced advisor on your team who will be guiding you down the right path.
- You gain a trusted partner to give you a structure that will guide you on what needs to be done next
- You gain access to templates for policies and procedures so you spend less time writing and more time implementing;
- You retain access to expertise when you get stuck.
- On-demand support by email and phone (subject to a generous fair usage limit)
- 1 x 60-minute weekly review meeting (via Zoom or MS Teams) + summary of agreed action points issued after each meeting
- From €2,750 per month + VAT
What it is: Consultancy and Implementation.
What it feels like: I am driving the vehicle. You are in the front passenger seat, and fully-informed of where we are going and why.
Best Option If:
- You don’t need an advisor. You need a do’er.
- Time is a major concern – You are under pressure to get this sorted once and for all.
- You know you will remain accountable for the success of the initiative, so you want to remain informed of progress.
- But you need someone who can take responsibility and guide your organisation through this.
- Time is of the essence. Clients, prospects, board members, or regulators are asking for evidence of your security measures and you are pretty sure the evidence does not exist.
- If you don’t get this sorted out asap, you are going to be in trouble.
- I will lead the project, and manage it to completion (working with you, your colleagues and external service providers).
- We will work out the specific details in the early stages of the engagement.
- It can include regular status updates / meetings (e.g. status reports; review meetings; board updates)
- You will see significant progress in a short space of time
- You will reach the best destination for your organisation significantly faster than if you were to do this yourself.
- You will be able to reassure board members, clients, and regulators that my involvement will ensure you get this done .
Cost: From €7,950 per month + VAT
Are we a good fit?Given the nature of these engagements, I can only commit to a small number at any one time and I will only work with organisations where I know I can make a difference.
To discuss your needs in more detail and to see if we’re a good fit, schedule a SANITYin60 workshop.
Even if we don’t go any further, I guarantee that the workshop will give you clarity on what you need to do and how to get started.
Alternatively, if you’d prefer to have a quick chat by phone, book 30 minutes in my calendar here.