Manage cybersecurity like a pro
Do you assume your IT providers are keeping your organisation secure, but still worry about a cyber attack?
Does this sound like you?
- You do not have in-house IT expertise. You are accountable for IT and cybersecurity but you rely on external IT people (e.g. an IT MSP) to do the day-to-day stuff.
- You assume they are also doing whatever it takes to manage your cybersecurity.
- If they ever talk to you about cybersecurity, it’s usually because they are trying to sell you something.
- You don’t know what ‘good security’ looks like, so you don’t know what to ask and you seldom understand their answers anyway.
- You are concerned about a cyber attack – Not just because of the financial and reputational damage it would have on your employer’s business, but also because of the professional and personal impact it would have on you. In the event of an attack, you know people will turn to you and ask how it happened.
If so, you’ve come to the right place.
I have helped many people just like you.
You are an expert in your field, but cybersecurity is not your field of expertise.
You do not want to become a cyber expert.
You just want to ensure you are taking reasonable steps to defend against the most common cyber-attacks.
You want to know the questions to ask and know what ‘good enough’ looks like.
The “Cybersecurity Without Insanity” Programme
Who is it for?
The “Cybersecurity Without Insanity” (CWI) programme is designed for small businesses that do not have any in-house IT expertise and rely on a third-party service provider (e.g. an IT MSP) to manage day-to-day IT activities.
The programme is designed to help the person accountable for IT within the business to ensure their IT provider is doing what it takes to defend against the most common cybersecurity threats, and to ensure any gaps in the defences are addressed.
What do you want?
You don’t want to become a cybersecurity expert. You just want to know your IT provider has taken reasonable steps to ensure you are not an easy target.
You want clear guidance in Plain English.
No jargon. No black magic. Just simple, pragmatic advice that shows you what you need to ask your IT provider and helps you understand whether their answers are good enough.
How is it delivered?
I work with you on a 1:1 basis through a structured programme.
- The programme is structured through 6 workshops (delivered through Zoom or MS Teams). Each workshop takes approximately 90 minutes.
- The workshops will be supported and supplemented by my plain English guides, checklists and questionnaires that you will use with your IT provider. These will enable you to build a deeper understanding of how your cybersecurity is currently configured, and to identify the actions required to address critical gaps.
- You will be supported throughout the process – If you encounter any roadblocks or need to clarify anything, you will get your answer within 1 working day (and usually on the same day).
How long does it take?
I recommend that the programme is scheduled to run over a 12-week period, so you give yourself and your IT provider time between each workshop to gather and review information.
However, if you need to get this done at a faster pace and assuming your IT provider is very responsive to your queries, the 6 sessions can be delivered over a 6-week period for an additional fee.
How much does it cost?
The fee is currently €3,749 + VAT.
What if it does not suit your needs?
Before any money changes hands, we will have an open discussion about what you want and whether this programme is the best solution for you. This should ensure you don’t sign up to something that does not suit you.
Even then, after the first session in the programme, If you realise this isn’t going to work for you, just email me and request a refund. Your fee will be refunded – No questions asked.
When can I start?
To maximise my availability to those already going through the programme, I restrict the number of concurrent participants.
Usually, this does not cause any delays. However, it sometimes means that you may need to wait a few weeks before we can start working together.
When you register your interest below, I will be able to confirm the earliest start date available.
How do I sign up?
Register your interest here and I will send you everything you need to sign up.
Once-Off “Ask Me Anything” Session
Maybe this programme isn’t a good fit for you right now, or perhaps you don’t want to make a long-term commitment.
Instead, you just need a conversation to help you get some clarity.
My ‘Ask Me Anything’ session is a 60-minute online meeting where we can both work through whatever questions you have. No agenda. No follow-up. Just your questions and our confidential discussion.
For more information, go to https://codeinmotion.ie/ama
If you’re unsure about what you need, and whether I am a good fit for you, let’s have a quick chat.
Don’t worry – I don’t do sales pitches. I recognise I am not the right solution for everyone.
And if I am not a solution for you, perhaps I can point you in the right direction.
To book 30 minutes in my calendar, go to https://codeinmotion.ie/book-30minutes