I help businesses that are struggling to comply with data protection rules.
You may have an immediate issue that needs to be dealt with urgently or you may want to be ready before issues arise.
I might be able to help.
If my services are not a good fit for you, or if you want to do this yourself, I may still be able to offer you some useful guidance.
I’ve written a series of articles that demystify the rules of data protection.
Start with this one: What has GDPR got to do with me?
- I am qualified to provide data protection guidance. But I am not a legal eagle. I speak plain English.
- I am immersed in the data protection world so you don’t have to be.
- I will be your point of contact. I don’t employ junior staff.
- Whenever you need me, I can be just a call or email away.
- My deliverables are clear and I always stick to agreed deadlines.
- My About page provides more details of my background, qualifications, and experience.
Sam made it easy to understand and walked us through a logical implementation approach in a very engaging way. I would highly recommend Sam to anyone trying to work out what GDPR means for their business.
Sam’s knowledge and ability to simplify something that has many grey areas is spectacular and he made our sessions both interesting and exciting. Sam is a people person and has a great way of communicating the get audience on side and engaged.
Sam’s knowledge is outstanding, his advice invaluable and what seems like a daunting task has now been replaced by a plan of action which will be rolled out very smoothly.