GDPR training for you
You want to comply with GDPR. But it’s difficult to to see the wood for the trees.
Not only do you need to learn about the problem, you also need someone to show you how to solve the problem.
You want to know in layman’s terms the most important elements of GDPR (the ‘WHAT’) and how you can become compliant (the ‘HOW’).
My solution: ‘GDPR: How can a business start to comply?’
My training session will get you there.
This is not just telling you about the problem of GDPR. It is also telling you how to solve it in a pragmatic, rational way.
No talking around the problem. No song and dance.
Just practical guidance to enable you to become compliant without losing your sanity.
“Thanks for a most informative, slightly troubling and unexpectedly interesting session yesterday.”
“Thanks for a great event this morning. I’ve been to a couple of GDPR events now and I have to say Sam’s has by far been the most beneficial.”
“The course was really well-delivered. My thanks to Sam.”
“Excellent course. Very informative.”
“Not overloaded with technical jargon .. It was easy to understand and made it clear how it would apply in my own industry.”
“Sam made a difficult subject interesting, and worked through scenarios in a logical, comprehensible way.”
“Logical, intelligent and structured approach – I would highly recommend this for all.”
‘GDPR: How can a business start to comply?’ is a training course designed to cut through the complexity of GDPR to deliver clear and concise guidance for small businesses.
It will enable you to make informed decisions, and to begin making pragmatic changes in your business.
My training ensures:
- You will reduce the risk of misinterpreting the regulatory requirements and become compliant more quickly
- You will have firm knowledge of GDPR and associated obligations as you process the personal data of EU citizens (e.g. employees, customers, prospects) so you can begin the journey to GDPR compliance
- You will have an informed and realistic level of understanding of GDPR so you can consider the impact on you
- You will have a pragmatic way to start becoming compliant without losing your sanity.
If your business needs to get a number of staff up to speed, my on-site training may be a more effective solution.
Through discussion and live examples, I will:
- Bring you to an informed level of understanding of GDPR
- Provide a realistic sense of how the regulation could impact you
- Empower you to begin making simple and meaningful changes on the path to compliance
- What is GDPR – e.g. Personal data; principles; subject rights; data breaches; other obligations.
- How do you become compliant – How to approach this; how to identify your compliance gaps; who to get involved; how to keep your sanity.
Approximately 4 hours.
A printed copy of the training material will be provided to you for your own future reference.
Standard fee: €295 per attendee.
My training sessions take place in The Red Cow Hotel on the Naas Road and the Glenroyal Hotel in Maynooth.
The next training session will take place in September. Register your interest below and I will send you details closer to the time.
My training will tell you what GDPR is and how you can get started.
- You will have certainty so you can get started on the right path.
- You will have firm knowledge of GDPR and associated obligations as you process the personal data of people in the EU (e.g. employees, customers, prospects) so you can begin the journey to GDPR compliance.
- You will be able to understand the regulatory requirements and become compliant more quickly.
- You will be able to make informed decisions about what is important in your compliance efforts, so you can begin to make the right changes in your business.
- You will have a pragmatic way to become compliant without losing your sanity.
What if you need further help?
If you need my help after the training session to get moving, my ‘Get Moving’ workshop may be of interest.
Book Your Place
The next training session will take place in September.
Register your interest below and I will send you the specific details closer to the time, along with an ‘Early Bird’ discount.