GDPR training for your business
Your professional reputation, as well as the trust of your customers, prospects and employees are important to you. You want to comply with GDPR.
But it’s difficult to to see the wood for the trees.
There are many people who can make you an expert in the problem by telling you all about the requirements of GDPR and the potential consequences of getting it wrong.
But you need someone to show you how to be an expert in the solution.
Becoming compliant will involve a number of people in your organisation. You are unsure how to get them all up to speed on GDPR.
My solution: ‘Zero to Hero’ training for your business
My on-site training session will show you and your colleagues what GDPR is and show you how you can start to comply. The session is designed to cut through the complexity of GDPR to deliver clear and concise guidance.
This is not just telling you about the problem of GDPR. It is also telling you how to solve it in a pragmatic, rationale way. No talking around the problem. No song and dance.
Specific, pragmatic guidance for your business to get you from ‘Zero to Hero’.
(If you only need one or two people involved, my individual training may be a more cost-effective option.)
- To teach you what GDPR is – The principles, rights and requirements.
- To discuss with you what compliance could look like for your business – The policies, work practices and activities.
- To show you a clear method to move towards compliance and to demonstrate honest efforts to comply.
- To help you identify the most obvious, high risk gaps in your compliance right now.
Interactive training session, supported by a detailed training pack for your future reference.
Up to 10 members of staff. Ideally, this should include people responsible for:
- Customer service
- As well as members of senior management
- What is GDPR – e.g. Personal data; principles; subject rights; data breaches; other obligations.
- How to become compliant – How to approach this; how to identify your compliance gaps; who to get involved; how to keep your sanity.
- Where should you start – Where are the obvious high risks in your business.
Approximately 3 – 4 hours, depending on the types of questions and business-specific scenarios raised by participants during the training.
- An electronic copy (PDF) of the training pack will also be provided to you so the material is available for internal use into the future.
- (If you also want printed and bound copies of the pack, these can be provided for an additional fee.)
€895 + VAT
- You will have firm knowledge of GDPR and associated obligations as you process the personal data of people in the EU (e.g. employees, customers, prospects) so you can begin the journey to GDPR compliance
- You will know how to interpret the regulatory requirements and become compliant more quickly.
- You will have an informed and realistic level of understanding of GDPR, arising from the discussions we will have about how the regulation will impact your business specifically.
- You will be able to make informed decisions about what is important in your compliance efforts, so you can begin to make the right changes in your business.
- You will have a pragmatic way to become compliant without losing your sanity.
It depends on you.
- You may be able to do this yourself without my help.
- If you want to have me available at the other end of a phone or email, we can talk about a retained support agreement.
- But to get really moving, take a look at my ‘Get Moving’ workshop.